After 2 weeks of hustle and bustle, our inflatable pneumatics are done! Our final review was just this past Monday. There were a lot of things I learned from this experience and I’m excited to use all the things we learned for future semesters. But for now, I’m content with finishing the rest of my finals and getting some rejuvenating rest 😴
These models were made with rolls of plastic sheeting from home improvement stores such as Home Depot or City Mill. We made seams by applying heat to the edges of 2+ sheets (through use of a household iron/soldering iron/heat gun/hair straightener).
We decided to make our model black with little specks of white to play with light.
Bonus pic of another group’s project: